Monday, December 27, 2010

End of the Year

It is difficult to believe that 2010 is almost over. The world still seems pretty crazy and on a personal level, sometimes my life seems pretty crazy too! BUT 2010 brought amazing blessings into my life, growth and understanding and hopefully a bit of wisdom. The top of the list were 4 healthy, darling grand-babies; 2 boys and 2 girls, making me the grandmother of 30! It does sound like a lot. As a man I had dinner with said: "Thirty is a whole classroom." They are infintley better than a classroom.

As my friends and I are always commenting; "the children coming to earth these days are quicker to learn, superb altheletes, brilliant muscians, creative wonders and physically gorgeous." We "all" agree! But then, we are the grandmothers.

I have started making new goals for 2011 and dusting some off from 2010 to renew and implement in my life. It is a wonderful time of year. At present I need to put Boo Boo on a nasty accident on my leg and get to work cleaning up from the Christmas delights of family and a wedding on the 22nd.

You think my house is dirty?

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blogging is new for me, but I am excited to share with you Muno Body Products information. My products are made from natural and organic herbs, oils and bees wax. With 30 grandchildren I wanted something that was healing, soothing and safe. Boo Boo was made to help heal their chapped cheeks, lips and knuckles, hang nails, and scratches. I started to give it to friends, as did my children and the results have been remarkable! My daughters and their friends have been using it on diaper rash, chapped cheeks and hands, excema, and scratches for the past 4 years with great success.

Use Boo Boo on clean skin--it heals quickly. It is not meant for open wounds and a little goes a long way. Most people have found it very soothing and remarkably healing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP