Saturday, March 19, 2011

RS 72 Hr Kit notice

PREPAREDNESS NOTE FROM
PATSY DARBY
This is a great time to check your 72
hours kits. With all that is happening in
the world it has hopefully jogged your
memory that the clothes from 5 years ago might be
too small and the food- ugh. My son Graham came
over a couple of months ago and made me spread
my 72 hour kit out on the family room floor. His
response was; "you think you can carry this mom?"
He then proceeded to tell me what I needed to add
and delete (yes, my children never hesitate to keep
me on track). Well, obviously I have some work to
do and it is an on going process so this is a little
memory jog. If you are squared away with your kit,
make sure you also have one for your car. At our
April meeting, you will earn points in our game just
for checking your 72-hour kit.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blogging is new for me, but I am excited to share with you Muno Body Products information. My products are made from natural and organic herbs, oils and bees wax. With 30 grandchildren I wanted something that was healing, soothing and safe. Boo Boo was made to help heal their chapped cheeks, lips and knuckles, hang nails, and scratches. I started to give it to friends, as did my children and the results have been remarkable! My daughters and their friends have been using it on diaper rash, chapped cheeks and hands, excema, and scratches for the past 4 years with great success.

Use Boo Boo on clean skin--it heals quickly. It is not meant for open wounds and a little goes a long way. Most people have found it very soothing and remarkably healing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP